Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Head. Desk. Repeat.

Every once in a while...ok every week I like to see what new movie trailers are out.  Make sure I'm up to date on all the soon to be comedies and French films I seem to give a pass to because of the fact that they're  French.

I have no shame.

Anyway, so this week when I went to check out trailers low what did I find but this little diddy:



Yeah I know.  It made me go WHAT THE FUCK, too.

It's not that it looks horrible.  It actually looks like it could have some moments in the funny guy comedy vein.  What bothers me is that almost down to the scene it's a remake of Adventures in Babysitting....well accept you don't have Brenda in the bus station.  Like seriously, can't they own up to that?  Somewhere in the trailer.  I mean, Adventures in Babysitting is legendary.  "Don't fuck with the babysitter," was once my mantra.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

1 comment:

  1. At least it's not a "Conan" reboot...

    ReplyDelete